TOPRO Troja Classic
The Original! On the market since 2002 and still very popular. Lightweight and easy to manoeuvre.
TOPRO Troja Classic is our standard rollator which covers most needs. In 2002 this rollator was awarded the Norwegian Design Council’s award for good design, and in 2005 awarded test winner of the renowned German consumer organisation «Stiftung Warentest».
The rollator is tested and approved according to TÜV NS-EN ISO 11199-2 (standard for security and quality for rollator) and EN ISO 10993-1 (standard for biocompatibility).
The rollator has a 7-year warranty (except for parts that are exposed to natural wear and tear).
- Folds easily by pulling the strap on the seat. A compact size for easier storage and rests steadily on four wheels.
- Unique memory function in the handlebar tubes for simple height adjustment.
- Easy to transport and is well suited to wheel through narrow passages.
- Parking brake, together with deep tread tyres, ensures safe use of the seat and secure transfer between rollator and chair. The driving brake provides additional safety during walking.
- Basket with a maximum capacity of 10 kilos (5 kilos for size X) and is machine washable.
- Tilt function makes it easier to navigate small obstacles such as kerbs and thresholds.
- Edge guard for simple manoeuvring.
- Sturdy lock wheels for adjustment of the handles provide an increased feeling of safety.
- The seat consists of a mesh fabric, which provides good visibility for walking and is breathable, comfortable, durable and washable. Welded edges provide added comfort.
- Wheels made of TPE provide a good grip on smooth surfaces such as lino, parquet flooring and even tarmac.
- Wheels with good tread provide extra security when the user is sitting on the rollator.
- A lock clamp locks the rollator securely in its folded position to make handling and transportation easier.
- Anatomic handles
- In total twelve ball bearings in the wheels and forks ensure smooth navigation of corners.
We found other products you might like!