TOPRO Troja 2G Premium Rollator incl. Back Support
The Second Generation
TOPRO Troja 2G Premium is in a league of its own. In addition to offering you the ultimate in safety, flexibility, and comfort, our top of the range model features modern colours with a matching design on the durable shopping basket. We also offer a wide range of accessories for added comfort.
Its predecessor, the TOPRO Troja Classic, was selected as winner of the highly respected German consumer test 'Stiftung Warentest (edition 9/2005)'. Since then the TOPRO engineers have been improving the rollator based on research and feedback from users and therapists. The result is the second generation TOPRO Troja with even more user friendly functions, with a high focus on safety, flexibility and comfort.
The innovative new TOPRO Troja 2G stands ahead of the competition with increased levels of safety, flexibility and comfort.
The rollator is tested and approved according to TÜV NS-EN ISO 11199-2 (standard for security and quality for rollator) and EN ISO 10993-1 (standard for biocompatibility).
The TOPRO Troja 2G Premium has 7-year warranty (except for parts that are exposed to natural wear and tear).
- The recently developed TOPRO IBS (Interior Braking System) enables the user to change between several types of wheels such as standard wheels, off-road wheels and studded tyres if required.
- TOPRO “Quick release” makes it easy to change between different types of wheels depending on the surface.
- Comfort Wheel Grip: Manoeuvrable, with a good grip on smooth surfaces such as lino, parquet flooring and even tarmac.
- Comfort Wheel Soft: Comfortable and secure on unsurfaced road, paths, cobblestones etc.
- Wheels with good tread provide extra security when the user is sitting on the rollator.
- TOPRO ErgoGrip is a unique ergonomic grip, which makes it easier for the user to stand from a sitting position, and provides a comfortable armrest and offers different holding positions when standing and resting.
- Detachable shopping bag with shoulder strap, which has a 10-kilo capacity.
- The seat consists of a mesh fabric, which provides good visibility for walking and is breathable, comfortable, durable and washable. Welded edges provide added comfort.
- A lock clamp locks the rollator securely in its folded position to make handling and transportation easier.
- Parking brake, together with deep tread tyres, ensures safe use of the seat and secure transfer between rollator and chair. The driving brake provides additional safety during walking.
- Folds easily by pulling the strap on the seat. A compact size for easier storage and rests steadily on four wheels. Easy to transport and is well suited to wheel through narrow passages.
- Sturdy lock wheels for adjustment of the handles provide an increased feeling of safety.
- Edge guard for simple manoeuvring.
- Tilt function makes it easier to navigate small obstacles such as kerbs and thresholds.
- Unique memory function in the handlebar tubes for simple height adjustment.
- In total twelve ball bearings in the wheels and forks ensure smooth navigation of corners.
- Back support with padding included as standard.